19 January 2010

My 365 Project



One of my New Year's Resolutions for 2010, was to try and draw a little something everyday this year. The point, for me, is to shut off my inner critic and just draw whatever the spirit moves me to, without judging the result.

I know I've gotten a little bit of a late start, but family concerns have prevented me until now. Better late than never, I suppose ;-).

I have set up a folder in the main gallery of my musabenedetta account on DeviantArt to house my 365 pieces. So, if you are interested in my meager efforts at all, that is where they can be found.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
I am a digital artist, and a writer. My primary artistic influences are the PreRaphaelites, Romantic Realists and the Impressionists.

About This Blog

Like a digital scrapbook, of sorts, this blog is meant to be a gathering place for all that inspires me as an artist, a writer and a human being...

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP