30 January 2010

Lavender, Purple, Lilac...

My favorite colours!


1. Sophie Gray, 2. lavender lemon cake, 3. Lavender Field, 4. "Lavender and Roses", 5. Three Lavender Hearts with Vintage 1950s Buttons, 6. vintage lilac, 7. last lilacs, 8. 365:10, 9. windowsill, 10. lavender, 11. Lovely Lavender, 12. Sophie and the Bastets, 13. Handmade lavender soap, 14. Diamonds and Pearls, 15. Summer Lavender, 16. Creamy Lavender 4 oz bath soap, 17. when i grew up & fell in love..., 18. macarons, 19. Remember Lavender?, 20. Green and Lavender Bouquet, 21. lavender, 22. Lavender, 23. sorry more lavenders by the window sill, 24. Lavender for Sunday, 25. Nose Engages Lavender

3 comments:

Lily La Sorciere February 11, 2010 at 1:52 PM  

This inspires me to embroider, sew, and rest among lavender oils and the fireplace. Mmmmmmm lovely! Funny how whenever I visit your blog my Muse awakens and kicks me hard in the shins. Wake up, he's saying! Get moving, already! So, tonight I shall sew!

MusaBenedetta February 11, 2010 at 2:48 PM  

Lily: Wow, you don't know how good that makes me feel. It is nice to know that my blog is inspiring someone.

Lily La Sorciere February 14, 2010 at 2:32 AM  

Well, you as a person inspires me, so it would only make sense that your blog would, as well. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
I am a digital artist, and a writer. My primary artistic influences are the PreRaphaelites, Romantic Realists and the Impressionists.

About This Blog

Like a digital scrapbook, of sorts, this blog is meant to be a gathering place for all that inspires me as an artist, a writer and a human being...

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP