28 January 2010

Amongst the Roses



Amongst the Roses
__________________________________________________________

Copyright ©2009 *musabenedetta

Some rights reserved. This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.

If you plan to share this image elsewhere, please note that there are some websites that I never, under any circumstances, allow my art to be shared at. Also, when sharing proper credit is required. Please see forbidden websites and rules for proper credit in the "Rules for Using My Art" box of my DeviantArt journal here: [link]
_________________________________________________________

Model stock from ~mrumstock here: [link]

Rose stock from ~Armathor-Stock here: [link]

2 comments:

Miiicha January 29, 2010 at 12:54 PM  

Cool pic!

|| M

Lily La Sorciere February 11, 2010 at 1:54 PM  

Sam, I think this is one of your best pieces yet. You keep getting better and better! She has a pre-Raphaelite look about her. Beautiful! I might frame and hang this in my room. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
I am a digital artist, and a writer. My primary artistic influences are the PreRaphaelites, Romantic Realists and the Impressionists.

About This Blog

Like a digital scrapbook, of sorts, this blog is meant to be a gathering place for all that inspires me as an artist, a writer and a human being...

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP