05 November 2009

A Room of One's Own


Writer's Block is horrible, and you know you have reached an all new time low when it extends even to blogging. I've no excuse at all. I thought I was getting myself out of it a few days ago, but today it seems as mind numbing as ever. Sigh...

This entry was meant to be my thoughts on Virginia Woolf's "A Room of One's Own", but instead you are getting just - a room - plain and simple. I would rather like to be sitting in this room, curled up with a nice cup of tea and a good read, nothing but the sound of the breeze through the leaves and the birds singing sweetly outside to interrupt my solitude...

1 comments:

Lily La Sorciere November 9, 2009 at 10:52 PM  

We are sharing thoughts right now, then, because that's exactly how I feel! I can't even blog properly! I have a ton of inspiration and motivation but not an ounce of energy. :( I LOVE the room you featured, though. Simply lovely. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
I am a digital artist, and a writer. My primary artistic influences are the PreRaphaelites, Romantic Realists and the Impressionists.

About This Blog

Like a digital scrapbook, of sorts, this blog is meant to be a gathering place for all that inspires me as an artist, a writer and a human being...

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP