05 October 2009

Serenity by the Sea

I was turned on to the lovely photo styling of Nygards Anna's Summer 2009 collection by Clever Nettle, who posted an entry on these photos she found over at Style Alchemy.

There is just something about the serenity of these greys and beiges, and the cool, overcast look of the day in these photos that is really playing into my current obsession with neutrals and grey in particular. Of course, the fact that the photo styling is utter perfection, only enhances the enjoyment.

1 comments:

Lily La Sorciere October 8, 2009 at 2:11 AM  

lovely! the picture of the girl sitting on the trunk - I have a trunk that looks just like it! It's very old and has been in my family a long time. nice collection; thanks for sharing dear!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
I am a digital artist, and a writer. My primary artistic influences are the PreRaphaelites, Romantic Realists and the Impressionists.

About This Blog

Like a digital scrapbook, of sorts, this blog is meant to be a gathering place for all that inspires me as an artist, a writer and a human being...

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP