10 September 2009

NY Fashion Week - The Early Shows

Well, Spring 2010 fashion week has started off in New York, and as is usual with the early shows there wasn't a great deal that caught my eye, but there were a few things that felt right.  I'm hoping that the flowy chiffon, light khaki, denim, and flowing styles I've seen in some of the early shows is a theme that is picked up and expanded upon by some of the bigger designers later on.  The Elie Tahari show was especially nice.

 
  
All Photo by Style.com from the Spring 2010 Elie Tahari show

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
I am a digital artist, and a writer. My primary artistic influences are the PreRaphaelites, Romantic Realists and the Impressionists.

About This Blog

Like a digital scrapbook, of sorts, this blog is meant to be a gathering place for all that inspires me as an artist, a writer and a human being...

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP