19 September 2009

MusaBenedetta is Now at CafePress

I am now at CafePress, selling many items printed with my piece "Tweet".

These include:

* T-shirts
* Hoodies
* Baby Items
* Mouse Pads
* Mugs
* Travel Mugs
* Water Bottles
* Postcards
* Notecards
* Framed Prints
and more...

Many of these items make wonderful birthday or baby shower gifts, and if you are the type to do your Holiday shopping early, then please check out the wonderful selection of items. There is a little something for everyone.

I will be adding more design options in the coming weeks.

Please click the image below to go to the shop:

2 comments:

Strange Mamma September 21, 2009 at 8:42 AM  

Thank you for your prayers and thoughts.

I look forward to following your blog as well, it's so good to find you out here in the blogosphere.

MusaBenedetta September 21, 2009 at 11:24 AM  

To Strange Mamma: Thanks. I have been really enjoying reading all your past posts on your blog, and of course seeing all the pictures of you and your little man ;-).

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
I am a digital artist, and a writer. My primary artistic influences are the PreRaphaelites, Romantic Realists and the Impressionists.

About This Blog

Like a digital scrapbook, of sorts, this blog is meant to be a gathering place for all that inspires me as an artist, a writer and a human being...

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP