05 September 2009

Dry Sodas from Dean & Deluca

I am dying to try these! So much so that I am actually considering paying $48 for 24 bottles of soda... Will my food obsession never end?!



Dry Soda Assortment
Soda lightly sweetened with pure cane sugar; naturally flavored with fruit-, flower-, and herb-extracts. The ideal meal accompaniment, mixer, or thirst quencher. Vanilla Bean, Juniper Berry, Lavender, Lemongrass, Kumquat, and Rhubarb.

Go here to read the Dean & Deluca gourmet food blog entry on the item.

3 comments:

Lisa September 8, 2009 at 4:27 PM  

You may be able to find them at Whole Foods; my local one carries some of the flavours. FWIW I did not enjoy the rhubarb soda although I normally like rhubarb. I don't think I've tried any of the other flavours (vanilla bean?? how come we don't get that?).

Samantha September 8, 2009 at 6:33 PM  

So the Rhubarb is nasty, hmmm... I wonder if it would taste good mixed with some other kind of juice. Strawberry rhubarb pie is good. so maybe it would be nice mixed with Strawberry juice.

Lisa September 8, 2009 at 6:58 PM  

I wouldn't say it was "nasty", it was just kind of weird, and although I should have seen this coming as they are billed as "dry", I didn't think it was sweet enough. It wasn't just tart, it was kind of dryly astringent. The lemongrass or vanilla might be better. I don't know about lavender as I don't usually like lavender as a food flavour anyway (as opposed to rose or violet).

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
I am a digital artist, and a writer. My primary artistic influences are the PreRaphaelites, Romantic Realists and the Impressionists.

About This Blog

Like a digital scrapbook, of sorts, this blog is meant to be a gathering place for all that inspires me as an artist, a writer and a human being...

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP