30 September 2009

Curious Expeditions and Library Love

I cannot recommend the Curious Expeditions blog enough!  In the blog authors' own words:

"We are D and M - Dylan Thuras and Michelle Enemark. We, your humble explorers, are devoted to unearthing and documenting the wondrous, the macabre, and the obscure from around the globe."

I found their Librophiliac Love Letter entry to be particularly enthralling.  If you love libraries, like I do, then you will love this entry.  Click the picture below to see all the beautiful libraries!

3 comments:

Lily La Sorciere October 1, 2009 at 1:23 PM  

Where are libraries like that close to me?! :( lol We have some nice old libraries around here, but none that look as if Hogwarts made them. :) Thank you for sharing this.

MusaBenedetta October 1, 2009 at 1:24 PM  

I know, right. I have never found a decent library of any kind in all the time I have been in San Antonio. Hopefully, I'll be able to find a nice one in Denver when I move.

Lily La Sorciere October 2, 2009 at 1:28 AM  

You can make a room in your new home into a glorious library. :) Since I sleep in the basement, my room is actually a library/study place. I love it, even if it's nothing fancy. :D

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About Me

My photo
I am a digital artist, and a writer. My primary artistic influences are the PreRaphaelites, Romantic Realists and the Impressionists.

About This Blog

Like a digital scrapbook, of sorts, this blog is meant to be a gathering place for all that inspires me as an artist, a writer and a human being...

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP